Thursday, February 26, 2015

Writing Prompt #1

What is the Weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

Years and years ago, I wanted to be cool and be seen as a person who would do and eat anything.  So one night before going out to the clubs and drinking, I ate a soup that had octopus in it.  Now to be honest, I can't remember if it was actually good or not.  Since that time, I've had grilled octopus and I enjoyed it.  But that night, I swirled the octopi around in my mouth.  Showing my friends that I could and would, eat something as "weird" as octopus.  I know I made a big production out of it even if I can't actually remember the night.

Later, after consuming an extreme amount of alcohol, I thought about it and I'm pretty sure it all came back up.  Not cool.  Not good.

Moral of the story:  Don't eat something "weird" and then think about it after you've had a lot of drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment